All goats are ADGA Registered unless otherwise stated. We test for CAE, CL, and Johne's annually.
Nothing for sale at this time
Buckling pictured is last years winning buckling. Enter for a chance to win a buckling from our 2021 kidding schedule.
CONTEST CLOSES December 31st, 2020. A winner will be drawn January 1, 2021.
In order for me to track entries, I've set this up as "appointments." To enter, please select any day/time and complete the form.
The winner receives OUR choice of 2021 buck kids. Color is not guaranteed. The winner can let us know if they want a pet or a registered herd sire, and we will make sure we select one appropriately.
1. Transportation costs are NOT included and must be arranged by the winner within two weeks of weaning, or the transaction will be forfeited. Transportation costs that the winner may be responsible for include paying a shipper and/or any health papers.
2. If the winner does not want our selection we *MAY* offer a second choice if one is available. If not, the transaction will be forfeited. If the second choice is also declined, the transaction will be forfeited with no further selections offered.
3. The winner MUST have other goats. Goats are herd animals and need a goat friend.
4. Unless polled, all of our kids are disbudded. We will not offer the winning buckling with horns.
5. For a buckling going as a herd sire registration will be provided with ADGA. The winner is responsible for transfer of ownership with ADGA, and the associated costs. If the winner is only wanting a pet, no registration will be provided.
6. If the winner is only wanting a pet, they will be responsible for castration/wethering.
7. We do not guarantee the health of any goat once it leaves our farm. We will not be held responsible for stress/illness/sickness/death of any kind, after the animal leaves our farm.